The way that they have latched on to Katniss Everdeen [and] the whole Hunger Games. Who doesn’t want to be that woman? There is no self there. It isn’t self-centered. It isn’t about her being pretty or using her sexuality. It is all about her using her strength. She sacrifices herself for love. It is amazing that 13-year-old girls are looking at that and saying, “She is my hero.”
I’m crying right now because I’m just watching “Always” ad that has SUBTITLES IN POLISH and is about how “like a girl” shouldn’t mean “in a bad way” and how it influences girls’ self-esteem and I just can’t believe it HAS POLISH SUBTITLES SO IT AIMS POLISH AUDIENCE????? I’M CRYING
“When I was little, it was all I wanted to do. I wanted to be an actress and then I grew up and thought, well that’s not a real job. And it also didn’t seem possible, as I didn’t know anyone in the business. It seemed like a dream that was too big and I was too scared to try, in case the dream didn’t come true and it could no longer be my dream. If I could hold onto it as a dream and it is never touched, then it will always be there. Then I realized that not trying is the same as not getting, so I may as well try.”
9. Do you save all your PSDs and keep them in folders? If yes, screenshot your folder(s). If no, explain why not.
no. just because my photoshop process is a mess and it would be no use. also I like making new PSD for each thing I make : )
5. A graphic you’re proud of
I think I’ll always be proud of this one because it was v spontanic and I usually don’t manage to get that soft/vintage-y effect in my graphics
4. Link your first ever graphic (or earliest you can remember)
is it revenge : >
and my first graphic on Tumblr lol (believe it or not but it was inspired by sweater on v handsome man I saw in tram lol that was inspiration)
2. A colour you don’t like to use
green. I really don’t like green. but like greeny green, limon green is ok
(and also browns, I just can’t make them look good OTL)
10. Do you prefer making gifs or edits? Why?
I really don’t know. gifs are fun and you can experiment with coloring and other things, but edits/graphics on the other hand allow you to make some bigger, more “artistic” image? I really don’t know
14. How long do your graphics usually take?
it depends, it can be 1-2 hours (funnily enough those graphics get always many notes lol), it can be a whole day, it can be that the graphic sits in my folder not finished and waits for months to be, so
what are you even talking about i’m wonderful and i bring joy and happiness to your life
so pls explain to me why I was crying yesterday at 2am bc sOME STUPID WIZARDS CAN’T FIGURE OUT THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER
Ask the graphic maker
- A font you don’t like to use
- A colour you don’t like to use
- Who/what inspired you to make graphics?
- Link your first ever graphic (or earliest you can remember)
- A graphic you’re proud of
- A graphic you didn’t like but posted anyway
- List 5 graphic makers you enjoy seeing graphics from
- Which post has the highest amount of notes you’ve ever received?
- Do you save all your PSDs and keep them in folders? If yes, screenshot your folder(s). If no, explain why not.
- Do you prefer making gifs or edits? Why?
- When did you start making graphics?
- Name 2 pros and 2 cons of the program you use to make your graphics
- Which fandom do you like making graphics for the most?
- How long do your graphics usually take?
- Advice you would give to beginner graphic makers
i love you okay
ahhhh DEVIANTART THOSE WERE TIMES :’))))